Friday, July 27, 2007

The Waiting Game...

Well it is Friday and the weeks seem to be getting longer and longer.

Why?
Well it is not because the Texas summer heat is getting worse. And It is not because summer vacation is still to come.

It is because we are waiting for the arrival of our first child. Our new little girl should be arriving in 4 weeks. What sounds like a very short time, but has created one of the longest week ever.

They say patients is a virtue...

I need prayer for patients.

I need to be patient that she will arrive in due time.
I will need to be patient with her in her crying after she arrives.
I will need to be patient in many different ways.

I guess that is why we have 9 months to wait...
At the end of the day, I know that it is worth the wait. It is worth all the long nights, doctor visits, and hours getting the nursery ready.

No comments: