Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Book! - Mad Church Disease

Ministry in the Church can take it toll on individuals. I have been working in the church for 11 years now and have come dangerously close to Mad Church Disease.

Unfortunately, others I have known have not been so fortunate. I have watch several friends become engulfed and overwhelmed by the church and its ministry. Burnout is a real and scary occupational hazard for church workers.

If you are interested in helping fight Mad Church Disease, check out a free chapter from Ann Jackson new Book.

http://www.madchurchdisease.com/

I will be getting and reading the whole book when it is release in February 2009.

Don't let your fire for Christ, burn you up.

2 comments:

Rev_DeanL said...

Hey Rodney! I have already pre-ordered my copy of MCD and I can't wait to have Anne autograph it for me when she speaks up here at University UMC in April!

Anne Jackson said...

thanks for the post! :)