Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crazy couple of weeks...

Wow what a few crazy weeks.  I was wanting to start blogging again and then life goes nuts.

Here is what has happened along the journey in bullet points:

  • Worship retreat and got iced in.
  • Went to Anti-racism training
  • NOW I am an Anti-Racist
  • My Daughter got another ear infection
So I am posting today for the first time.  YEAH.

If anyone is interested Ash Wednesday is Feb 25 and the six weeks following you will find me blogging again.  I did this last year.  Instead of giving something up for lent I am encouraging individuals to take something up.  My spiritual discipline for lent is to blog 5 out of the 7 days.  This year I will be reflecting on and sharing ideas from my sermon Series "Mistakes:  Learning  The Hard Way."

Watch for more information and graphics in the coming weeks.  Hope you will join me for this special season of preparation and reflection.

Rodney
Yes 

No comments: